- Hot Central Texas summer days are here and the real estate buy buy and and sell season is in full swing. It sounds like a broken record, but area housing market is hot and affordable housing specially is in real short supply.
- I recently reported on ways that the Austin City Planners are trying to address this shortage by encouraging developers to build more affordable hosing around Austin. You cad read my report and follow my monthly blog about the real estate trends and market condition on my site or on ActiveRain (real estate information) blog site.
- Recent trends in Leander housing market has seen continued decrease in active listings of houses for sale. and continued steady or increasing demand. This high demand results in continued increase in prices. In short, until demand subsides or there is an over-supply of new houses, we are in a long term pattern of price growth.
- Below is a summary of the Housing Market in Leander. You can get more details about the houses sold and currently in the market for sale by expanding appropriate section.
If you plan to move, you need to know the value of your home right now. You can find this out in two easy ways:
- Go to the website I created specifically for this purpose at: www.myLeanderPropertyWorth.com
- Text 52101 to (888)264-1910, to receive your property valuation