- In the last few years expectations during the summer selling season has been a high demand, low inventory levels, and an increase in home prices. Increased sale during these months resulted in a shorter selling period as well.
- During the month of July, there was a decrease in the number of houses sold and an uptick in the number of days it takes to sell a house, indicating a high inventory of available houses.
- Signs point to a slower sales and possible stabilization in Leander housing prices. This is good news if you are a buyer, but if you plan to sell, may be it is time to get serious and make preparation to put your house on the market for sell.
- You may follow details of the real estate trends, market conditions, and monthly home sales in Leander in my monthly blog on my site or on ActiveRain (real estate information) blog site.
- Below is a summary of the July Housing Market in Leander. Expand on the appropriate section below to find out which one of the houses in your neighborhood changed owner and which one is currently seeking a new owner.
- If you plan to move, you need to know the value of your home right now. You can find this out in two easy ways:
- Go to the website I created specifically for this purpose at: www.myLeanderPropertyWorth.com
- Text 52101 to (888)264-1910, to receive your property valuation
11507 Hare Trail | Austin, Texas 78726